Our vision is to develop excellence in the real-estate sector by constructing high standard 21st century commercial buildings to serve as rental facilities for training, conference, events, office, and other professional services.
Children will explore computers, electronics, robotics, programing, drawing, music, etc., to inspire them and guide them to be the next generation of artists, inventors, entrepreneurs, and problem solvers.STEM will emphasize project-based learning for children Ages 4-8; 9 to 12, and 12-18.
Students will have resources such as:
- Books and Cultural Artifacts –History on Ethiopia, Oromo and other ethnic historical artifacts.
- Computer-Raspberry pie, coding, build robots, snap circuit, Wi-Fi internet, etc.
- UBuilding blocks, experimental start-up.
- Seed Growth and Development – Food and Farming.
- Musical instruments, recording studio.
- Smart Arts… sketching, drawing, coloring.
- Orientation in the use of modern library, and have time to read and access online materials.